For the second consecutive year, the Association québécoise des marionnettistes will welcome artists in residence by offering them a creative space within the International House of Puppetry Arts (MIAM) for one week. This initiative allows puppetry arts professionals to perfect a work already in progress, to start developing a project or to deepen their artistic process.
Eligibility criteria and required documents to submit :
- Valid professional Individual or Company AQM membership;
- A short description of the project and/or the reason why you wish to take advantage of this creative residency, sent to the AQM email.
Duration of the residency :
- 1 week between March 15 and August 31, 2020, depending on the successful applicant’s and the space’s availabilities.
Selection process and results :
- The recipient will be selected by drawing lots among all the applications received, according to the democratic process defended by the Association.
- Results will be announced by the end of February.
Applications and information :
Communications and member services – AQM
514-270-2717, ext. 3
Deadline for submitting your application :
February 15, 2020